Following the success of our October meetup and TechnloogyUG event we return to out spiritual home of the Leeds ODI node on Tuesday 24th November 2015 for the final Devops get together of the year…
- 6:45 - 7:15 : Grab a beer, have a natter.
- 7:15 - 7:30 : Group updates/news/announcements
- 7:30 - 8:00 : Verifying deployments and testing infrastructure with conn-check - Wes Mason
- 8:00 - 8:15 : Intermission
- 8:15 - 9:00 : Re:invent + Tech Deepdive on Lambda and Containers - Ian Massingham
- 9:00 - late : Decamp to the Wardrobe
It's great to welcome back to LeedsDevops two of our favourite speakers and local tech gurus. Wes Mason is a Software Engineer for Canonical and returns to tell us about verifying deployments and testing infrastructure using conn-check. Then at the top of the bill is AWS evangelist and international globetrotter Ian Massingham, he will be giving a quick overview of the recent Re:Invent announcements followed by a deep dive on using Lambda to spin up containers in response to events, he may even be bringing a little xmas gift too. Looks like a great way to see out 2015.
We’re also pleased to announce that our sponsors Infinity Works will be providing us with roof over our heads for the evening and ensuring the now legendary "ODI Fridge of Beer" is suitably full.
The ODI Node Leeds is situated at Munro house, on Duke Street. If you want to find out more about the ODI details can be found at http://theodi.org/nodes/leeds
Tickets are free and are available over on eventbrite or meetup.com