Ladies and gentlemen, we are delighted to announce we have teamed up with the folks over at Technology UG to bring a day of Devops talks to Leeds. Their event on on 22nd October 2015 will feature talks about storage, virtualisation, data centers and now Devops.
We've been asked to curate a devops track at the event and rather than being a "LeedsDevops greatest hits" we've pulled together a fantastic line up, which in our opinion wouldn't look out of place at any international devops conference.
- Lorna Mitchell - ChatOps with Hubot
- Matt Skelton - Un-broken logging - the foundation of operability
- Simon Davy - Canonical Containers all the way down: lxd
- Ian Watson - Call Credit DevOps Journey
- Andrew Taylor - DevOps from inside a billion pound company at Sage UK
- Ben Booth - SkyBet GameDay: Creating Resilience through Destruction
- Linda Broughton - An Introduction to Code Club
- Matt Saunders - Contino Introduction to Docker
The full schedule of talks across the 3 tracks can be found on the Technology UG website
The event will be held at Leeds DoubleTree by Hilton near Leeds Railway station more details can be found here
In addition to a series of fabulous talks your lunch and refreshments are included, there's even a post event sponsors bar and most importantly it's FREE!
Head on over to the technology UG website and grab your ticket